Monday, October 10, 2011

Chanel S/S 2012




Photo Courtesy of Tumblr
Collage by the Fashion Lullaby


I wanted to emphasise on the attention to detail in the Chanel show as I am sure that you have already all seen this spectacular Chanel moment!
Karl Lagerfeld once more created a beautiful show by creating an underwater world. While watching his fantastic designs on the runway I was convinced to be in this vast ocean thanks to the fierce attention to detail that Karl masters. The pearly spines (btw so sexy!), the coral heels, the shell handbags... What can I say... I was left speechless!
The outfits were so light and fresh & having Florence Welch coming out of a shell and performing added emotion and energy it was insane.
Karl never gets it wrong - The man is a genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment