Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Oscar PR Girl




Photo courtesy of OscarPRGirl.tumblr.com 
Photo montage by The Fashion Lullaby

Erica Bearman is the Oscar PR girl and gives us a great insight of one of the most prestigious houses with her tumblr. 

I would love to have her job!!!

I think she is impeccably dress and has a fabulous style - Subtly chic with a little edge and very inspirational.
I have just started my professional life, and find it difficult to showcase my personal style in my work environnement and it seems that Erica has the solution to my daily issue. That's why I am so fond of her style. 
She succeeds in being elegant and professional looking while adding a glamourous touch with an eye-catching print or a beautiful pencil skirt.

1 comment:

  1. i love your blog, i LOVE the oscar pr girl. I just started following your blog! I would love it if you followed mine: http://fashionfauxpawz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete